Brewart Free Shipping

Deeks

BrewArt Rookie
Just got an email from Brewart saying they have free delivery for orders over $150 until 12/1/17.

Think I might order a couple more sets of kegs, keg holds, keg liners and some ingredients to take advantage and save on paying for shipping.

Darren

Site Administrator
Staff member
Must say I'm absolutely spewing only just put through a fairly big order as well a couple of days ago which will see me through for a number of months, have 6 BrewPrints in stock with another 4 on the way.

I was even going to suggest finding a BeerDroid buddy and splitting the cost but now this appears even better.

Deeks

BrewArt Rookie
Dam that sucks, I had a feeling they would have another offer soon although I still got a few Brewprints to keep me going so wasn't planning on doing another order until later.
I only have 2 empty kegs left at the moment so will need to get more if I want to be able to condition for longer.
Also means I won't have to finish drinking the kegs faster so I can fill it with the next brew although that could be fun.

Oh yeah I think I will get a keg caddy as well since I've heard they are so much better for kegging than not using it.

Darren

Site Administrator
Staff member
Always a next time though, I'm sure another one will be around Easter :) I'll be prepared for that one although suspect I might need to get something well before then.

I can't comment on not using the keg caddy since I purchased one straight off the bat, much easier for sure than finding something to put the keg on.

I don't know about everyone else but with the keg hold and putting the keg on top I have found it rather unstable - only a matter of time before a full one takes a tumble which will be disastrous as you could imagine.

The keg caddy is a must have in my opinion, very easy to use and certainly cheap enough.

Jaydub

BrewArt Rookie
Looks like Brewart have Regular offers as I received the free bar mat offer they had in December. I don't have a need for any stock at the moment but it's good to see they have these offers fairly regularly.

I don't keg using the caddy, find it fairly straight forward without it but may be something I invest in later on, at those stage I am only kegging 5L and bottling 5L each brew.

Deeks

BrewArt Rookie
I've seen the Coopers website do the free shipping every few months so I think the Brewart site would be the same.
I spose it's good to take advantage of it while you can coz one of the things I don't like about the online ordering is the $15 delivery charge. It's just a shame that that is the only place you can order BrewPrints apart from the one that Harvey Norman sells.
I missed out on the Barmat offer coz I didn't need to order more BrewPrints at that time but luckily I managed to win the Facebook competition they had to win a free one :)

Darren

Site Administrator
Staff member
Good to hear it's a regular kind of thing, I wasn't going to do another order but for the free shipping I had considered stocking up on keg liners considering they will get used and the 2 extra keg holds I require as I didn't order them previously.

At this stage I don't know what brewprints I like so no point ordering for the sake of ordering.

I wanted the barmat but didn't realise it was on until after I sent through the order, had only just got the BeerDroid at that point.

Edit: I couldn't resist the free shipping I just had to put through an order ended up with mostly keg liners and beer lines but added some hops for the Coopers Pale Ale I'll be doing shortly - going to try 1 hop packet in one keg and 2 hop packets in the other, just doesn't seem right without any hops in there.

Last edited: